Hi Everyone, Just wanted to share this feminine, single signature, Junk Journal I made a couple months ago and gifted to the Papworth Trust Charity. I initially had problems getting a true print of the images, they kept printing too dark. After much fiddling with the saturation n things on my laptop, I got a print I could live by the time I decorated the front cover. The digital design collections are beautiful. The products I used are listed below.
- For the cover I used digital collage sheet Shabby Dreams from KristieArtDesigns, the cover decoration is Elegant Ladies also by Kristie; and a journaling card from the Butterfly Delight collection by ARTYmaze.
- The digital designs and ephemera collections used throughout are by KristieArtDesigns, ARTYmaze and Tsunami Rose which can be purchased on https://www.etsy.com.
- The bulk of the pages I used are printer paper colored using Momento inks, Brusho by Coulorcraft, a butterfly stamp, doilies, and Journal Refill paper.
- The Journal refill paper, not currently pictured is from Bookshell a store on Etsy
- I also used a clear glitter brush pen by Spectrum Noir
My next post will be another baby album after that I’m not sure when I will post again as I have been ill for a few months and am awaiting results from blood tests.
All the best,