It’s been awhile as I’ve not been well. Freezing temperatures here in the UK are causing me a lot of joint pain Thank you to all of you who are following my blog posts. I hope you’re all well and keeping warm.
I’ve finally completed the 71/4 x 71/4 baby girl album using a digital paper collection from Nitwit Collections and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. The little door knobs are by Tim Holtz, I think. Since then I’ve worked on some smaller projects.
- Tickled Pink digital collection from http://www.nitwitcollections.com
- Champagne Pink ballerina Blossoms from http://www.wildorchidcrafts.com
- 12 pack of Tim Holtz idea-ology Hitch fasteners can be found on amazon or eBay
- Heartfelt Creations Flip Fold Album inserts – http://www.sunrisecrafts.co.uk
- Heartfelt Creations Botanical Wings stamp and die – same as above
Next I made a place card using roses , lace and flat back pearls from Wild Orchid Crafts. On the back I inked some plan white cardstock and used strips of the same pattern paper I used on the front. I’ll add the name of the paper collection later.
- White Mulberry paper open roses http://www.wildorchidcrafts.com
- Momento Angel Pink water based ink by Tsukeniko
After watching I don’t know how many videos on vintage junk journals I decided to try and make one in vintage 1950’s vintage. I was a bit ambitious with 3 signatures. I can’t remember the name of the paper collection I used. I’ll dig it out and add it later. Some things are from my scraps, I also coffee died some paper and stamped it with butterflies. I used dollies from my stash.
- Creative Expressions Finishing Touches – http://www.sunrisecrafts.co.uk
After discovering digital design paper artists on Etsy I decided to have a go at a single signature journal as a gift for a friend. The bulk of the papers are dyed using coffee, Momento inks and Brusho by Colourcraft. I also used some of the Ideology Wildflower paper collection by Tim Holtz. Journaling pages and ephemera are from TsunamiRose, they can be found on Etsy. I used the Geared up stamp/die sets by Sheena Douglees which can be found on eBay or from the Crafters Companion site. After finishing it I discovered a seller Bookshell on Etsy that sells Journal refill paper. I’ll list the link below. It’s lovely paper available in white or cream, very reasonably priced. I will be posting pics of another single signature journal with the paper in it shortly.
That’s all I have for now but I’ll be posting another baby album soon. I’ll update this post with more product information shortly. On of these days I might post a YouTube video….maybe.
All the best and have a great weekend,